Fantôme de sein ST pour ponction sous stéréotaxie
The ST Phantom also allows quality control of your stereotactic system by visualizing the positioning of the needle in the breast according to the data provided by the device.
Its translucent structure contains radiopaque formations that must be identified and punctured.
The ST model is easily compressible to make it usable under stereotaxis and to place the practitioner in the situation as close as possible to reality.
- Does not leak when punctured
- Contains various sizes of dense masses for biopsy
- Contains calcification clusters for visualization and biopsy
- Anthropomorphic shape for accurate simulation of breast compression
- Simulates needle resistance
- Physical consistency similar to human tissue
- Compatible with both stand alone and add-on stereotactic biopsy systems
- Works on digital systems
TECHNICAL DATA :
- Dimensions : 100x165x50mm
- Weight : 400g
- Volume : 530cc
- Material : Polyurethan (PU)
- 11 masses denses noires 1-6mm
- 2 insertions de microcalcifications 300-350microns